Your home can get an instant upgrade with beautiful shower doors and shower enclosures. Older shower curtain style tubs/showers are quickly falling out of favor as frameless and seamless shower enclosures become more widespread and popular. Here at Echols Glass and Mirror we fabricate custom shower doors right here on the premises to fit your needs!
Styles of Shower Doors
These days people tend to want personalized showers and this starts with having the right shower door and enclosure. There are many styles available and thanks to our custom fabrication technology we can create just about anything you could imagine. That being said, let's go over a few popular styles.
- Inline Shower Door- This style of door is pretty common and is characterized by the fact that it lines up flat with the rest of the front shower enclosure. This can be a sliding door in shower enclosures that have a frame, while for frameless shower enclosures it will open on a hinge.
Inline Shower Door
- Right Angle Shower Door - The right angle shower door is typically used for smaller shower enclosures and is located right on the corner of them. In many cases this style is hinged directly to the wall. Right Angle Shower Door Right Angle Shower Right Angle Shower
- Neo Angle - Neo angle shower doors are meant for enclosures that are not square or rectangle in shape. For example, an enclosure featuring three glass panes could have a neo angle door.
- Custom Angle - If you're the type who wants a truly custom shower enclosure and door, we can help make it a reality. Just let us know what you need and we'll get it taken care of for you.
- Proline Series- The Proline series features minimal hardware with 3/8" heavy glass for a truly open and contemporary appearance. The inline door maximizes floor space, eliminating the need for out swinging doors. There is one stationary panel with one sliding glass door. This unit only comes in Brushed nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Chrome color hardware.
- Hydroslide- Hydroslide Sliding Shower doors were designed for full standing showers or above bathtubs. Like the Proline series this unit also features the 3/8" heavy glass and one stationary panel with one sliding glass door. This unit comes in Oil rubbed bronze, Brushed Nickel, and Chrome finishes.
- SD1050- This slider has our 3/8" heavy tempered glass with through the glass towel bars. The heavy glass adds rigidity and weight to the enclosure while the towel bars add a sleek, graceful appearance. These combined with sealed ball-bearing rollers operating in a rounded header, pocketed wall jambs and a convenient open track design. You can make this heavy semi-frameless slider a asset to any tub or shower.
- SD350- The only differnce between this slider and the SD1050 unit is the thickness of the glass. This unit features 1/4" clear tempered glass.
- SD650- This unit offers 3/16" tempered glass. This is our framed slider unit and is completely framed from where the glass bypasses to the top and bottom railing system.
Why Choose a Custom Shower Door?
In many cases when a home is built, very little care or thought is put into making the shower area something special and/or unique. It's mostly an afterthought and as a consequence many people are left with generic showers.
The good news is that we can fabricate the best shower doors in Atlanta GA and enclosures to your specifications so that you can have a shower that you can be proud of. Even better is the fact that improving your shower area and your bathroom in general, you can increase your home's value.
Also of note is the fact that your shower/bathing area can have a large impact on how you start the day. Washing up in a run down, generic shower area isn't going to do much to lift your spirits in the morning. On the other hand, being able to start your day by showing in an elegant, luxurious style custom shower area is sure to help you get your day started right!
For more information on our shower doors Atlanta GA services and products, contact us today! Our team of experts will be more than happy to assist you!